The RJC is currently seeking applications for motivated and knowledgeable candidates with Architectural experience to join our team. We are looking for career minded people who are able to excel in a challenging, fast paced, and rewarding environment.
- 2-5 years experience with an architecture firm
- Good knowledge of Construction Documentation
- Ability to prepare construction drawings including general drafting, detailing, noting, dimensioning, coordinating, and document layout
- Experience / knowledge with IBC and local zoning ordinances, research, and application
- Must be proficient in Autocad Software
- Proficiency in Revit & Sketchup is a plus
We offer competitive pay, benefits, and a unique work culture. Our work is intentionally diverse, and applicants will be exposed to a variety of project types and design. Day-to-day activities will vary greatly, and candidates will be expected to perform.
Qualified candidates should send their resumes and qualifications to: email@example.com